Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Stringing it together

Rode 14.1 miles around Marblehead on the Allez, personal best on the Ocean Ave. Causeway at 1 minute, 1:01:37, average speed 13.7 mph
Rode home from work on the Allez, 10.2 miles, average 13.5 mph. 2:06 mph on the Bypass TT at average speed of 221.1 mph. Total ride time 45:31
Rode to spin class at 5:40 a.m. Daylight Saving Time. Getting set to commute to work.

Somehow, I've managed to string several rides together. I squeezed a ride in late Saturday morning, then did the same thing on Sunday, before the weather got warm. Yesterday, despite it getting dark and a frustrating day at work, I rode home. Glad I did so, too.

The frustrating part about my rides is someone has created these segments in the Strava Cycling app. Now, whenever I ride home on the bypass or on the Ocean Avenue Causeway, I have to book it as fast as I can. Not sure if I like the idea. Maybe I should just leave the iPhone off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home